In this developing world, no field has not been touched by the advancements of technology. Even financing has been witnessing the new waves of cryptocurrency for the past few years. The kick-off of Bitcoins has also paved the way for various other alternatives. One of those is Litecoin.
Debuting in the year 2011, Litecoin is registered under the name of LTC and has been one of the successful altcoins to date. It gained the partnership of UFC to become the official cryptocurrency partner of the fighting league. Its technology has gained the mastery of generating the blocks within 2.5 minutes and is therefore preferred for doing a good number of stock exchanges. The upcoming content discusses in detail Litecoin Price.
The performance indicators
The following enlists the key indicators that need to be looked upon before deciphering the overall market price:
- Current pricing at USD 73.74 per block
- Growth of 9.23% in the 24-hour cycle (when compared to previous day closing)
- Current market cap at USD 4.89 billion and volume of USD 4.05 billion
- YTD returns of 78.69%
- Transaction count at 81749, with the value of transaction accounted at USD 135.29 million
Based on all of these indicators, the following is the key takeaways to understand the valuation of Litecoin Pricebetter:
- The performance of Litecoin increased by whooping 500% in 2019, despite not so strong stock to flow model amd thus it gave a very kick-start for the growth at the beginning of
- The risk associated with Litecoin is also significantly high, as it fell to USD 20 and rose all the way high to USD 140.
- Investment in Litecoin is not at all a bad idea, even though its growth percentage is slightly lesser than the other crypto players in the market. It can be attributed to its higher side of risk to reward ratio.
- Its performance is expected to soar high by the year-end due to its well-developed network of 100,000 active addresses and currently holds the capacity of 40000 transactions every 24 hours.
- The sentimental value associated with Litecoin is also witnessing growth in the social media posts and thus more investors are planning to get themselves associated with the cryptocurrency.
- The eased ways of buying stakes in Litecoin and conducting different types of transactions like buy and hold, trading to name a few have been some of the secondary factors contributing to the growth for the past few months.
Therefore, irrespective of the impact not being that high as Bitcoin, it would still be smart to invest in Litecoin and the same must be within the comfortable limits of the buyers (you would not expect to lose more than invested). You can also check other coin at https://www.webull.com/cryptocurrency.