Most people that own a house are aware of the critical role played by the fence that separates their private land from neighboring areas. Some people even wonder if it’s possible to build a fence on their own, without asking a specialist. In fact, you can build one on your own quickly and cheaper. To do this, you can make use of the general scheme presented below and just add a few enhancements. The project will allow any house owner to build his own fence as simply as possible. If you are finding it to be difficult, you can also see what fence companies have to offer.
Materials and instruments
First, you need to determine the elements, which will be the easiest way to make a fence with their hands.
A massive solid fence made of stone, brick, metal (for example, corrugated), primarily requires expensive materials and complex equipment (electric welding, concrete mixer, and so on.) For its mounting, and secondly, to build the need for specialized skills, construction and engineering training. That is why thinking about how to make the fence alone and beautifully above all needs to reasonably assess their capabilities in terms of cash spending and working skills. What follows is a version of how to make the fence with its hands using available materials, are easy to use, even if they do not have unique skills and sophisticated tools.
Cheap but beautiful beauties can be made of wooden planks that are suitable in size, depending on how big it is planned to lift the fence. The gaps are left between the slats, thus reducing the maximal coefficient of the sail, thus greatly reducing the need for strong consolidation of bearing pillars. So to make a nice fence of wood plank, you will need:
- Wood bars (60×60 mm cross section at 100×10 0mm) for use as load-bearing columns. Here, it is desirable to use wood those breeds that are more restrained in the open, such as oak. By the way, if you can, you can also buy small metal bars with already welded to corners, which will be attached longitudinal strips. Such columns are also not very expensive, and they are easy to install. The number of columns is based on their locations in the region of approximately 3m from each other. For doors and gates, they may need stronger pillars.
- Tape or panels to produce fence fabric. Commander of size and configuration, focusing on their financial capabilities and aesthetic taste.
- Bars, which will be used as longitudinal bands. For a light wooden fence, a 40×50 mm bar section can be used. Read this.
- Woodcutting tool: saw, plane, hammer, chisel, screwdriver, nails, nails, screws, screwdriver (if available, and access to electricity), sandpaper.
- If you make a fence with their hands, it will be decided on a small band tab foundation; you will also need sand, cement brand M400, gravel, sticks or wire for reinforcement, shovel, mixing container solution.
- Primer material (stain, linseed oil, antiseptics) For wood treatment and paint (the alkyd paint is best suited for a wooden fence). For painting, you will need a brush that is best to choose the width of the tiles used to build a fighter plane.
Getting to build your own wooden fence hands, you must first prepare all the wooden items. The preparation is to reduce the size of the selected items, to adjust a plan, clean coarse sandpaper, and so on. All the preparation work is the most convenient to do before installing the fence and using a bench or table by a carpenter and a simple tool. To begin the installation of the wall itself is required to mark the territory and the installation of poles bearing it.
Getting started with marking the space where the fence will be installed. Starting points are selected angular plot points and the location of future posts, which will be guaranteed gate and gate. Resulting divide segments, calculate the number or columns cooked or expedient, the dimensions of the longitudinal beams, which will connect the columns.
The garage door remote control is easy to use and can be turned into a critical accessory. Moreover, if you take the keys with you in the house, it also acts for the gate, the exterior lighting system and the blinds.